Tuesday, June 10, 2008

40 man MLB Update

OK - So I was only part right about the whole 40 man roster thing, and people are making me really sad by making fun of me over on Travelerocity. Funny how when you respond to sarcasm with sarcasm it gets lost. I'll admit that I totally missed the rest of the story on the 40 man roster bit. Like I've said from the beginning, though, it's a learning experience. It appears there's also something about waivers, but if I try to explain someone will probably make fun of me and hurt my feelings again.


I'd also like to apologize for taking so long between posts and updates. I've had a crazy couple weeks and things are only going to get more hectic in the weeks to come.

Anyway, I missed Poldberg bobblehead night - which also makes me sad. I was looking forward to sitting the mustachioed bobble on the shelf beside the John Mayberry bobblehead I got at the Royals game a couple weeks ago.

The Nats have been stagnant of late, and it appears that their red hot May has fizzled with the onset of June. Summer hasn't even started yet, so let's hope they aren't done. They've fallen out of first place for the first time in weeks, and will need to find a way to string together a couple wins in order to finish the first half on top.

Expect future postings to be slow in coming. I'm still sad about those meanies making fun of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up. I like reading your posts!

Chris Koester said...

They are Travelers fans. Enough said. ;)